Exterior Flexible Filler
Timber and Masonry
Flexible - Ideal for repairing render
Won’t crack with vibration
For exterior use
Single pack exterior grade flexible filler for any job
Porion is a unique all purpose, single pack adhesive flexible filler and is suitable for repairing brick, timber, plaster board,
metal, gutters, around pipes, glass, etc. It is suitable for many exterior jobs that need a flexible filler. Use Porion on decks,
window frames etc to repair rotton timber and masonry. Ideal for render repairs.
Our unique formulation is unaffected by temperature and won’t crack with vibration and can be painted to match surrounds
Porion is proudly 100% Australian made and 100% Australian owned.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Porion® for timber and masonry, ideal for render repairs
Cut away decayed wood (or use Earl’s Wood Hardener) until only sound timber is left. Porion is easily moulded into the shape of the original timber and makes for the perfect repair if smoothed and painted.
Use Porion just like putty. Porion is more resistant to rain than putty and will never shrink, crack or fall out once applied. To remove Porion from broken glass, soften with a blow lamp. To repair rotton wood, use Earl’s Wood Hardener
Porion is ideal for sealing around pipes because it won’t crack with temperature changes and vibration. For central heating pipes no longer than 6 metres, wind plastic foil e.g. polythene sheet, around pipe to allow movement through seal when heating up and cooling down.
Use Porion for lling nail holes and repairing knot holes, etc on decks. Add the colourant to the Porion to match. Fill holes not more than 5mm at a time. Fill and allow to dry.
Application tips for applying Porion successfully
• Always stir vigorously before use.
• To make Porion more workable you can add a few drops of water - but only a few drops.
• For a satin smooth finish, smooth the final application of Porion with a wet knife or brush.
• When using as a filler remember Porion sets very hard. To avoid excessive rubbing down, do not over ll the hole. For smoothing off when set, rub down with dry emery paper
• With deep holes, apply Porion in several thin layers (max. 6mm) rather than one thick one. Drying time: 2 hours.
• Frost does not affect Porion when set but Porion should be stored in a frost-free place and should not be used when the temperature is below 5°C.
Note : for interior jobs, use Timbermate Water-Based Wood Filler. For jobs which require a very smooth finish we recommend Earl’s MulT ll.
For more information call us on 1800 354 811 or email email@example.com
© Copyright 2018 Timbermate Group. All Right Reserved